Lady Killer

Crime doesn't pay! Neither does being a zombie, come to think of it. Talk about books like Sam & Twitch, Criminal, The Walking Dead, 30 Days of Night, etc. in here!
ChadO

Lady Killer

Post#1 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Ok I have now had the chance to read issues 1-4 of Lady Killer and I can not recommend this book enough. First of all it looks gorgeous. Striking lanky fem fetals that remind me both of Aeon Flux and Cruella Deville. Well choreographed action scenes. Simple but engaging plot. Slick characters. Lady Killer shares my top spot with ODYC right now. Great book. You should be reading this.

Chad

LaurenDesouza
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Lady Killer

Post#2 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:24 am

Yea, I would love to read this book as I am interested in reading crime & horror comics, watching movies & reading crime & horror novels. However I not horrible in life, Jokes a part, professionally I am CV writer and learning best ways of CV writing from the professional CV writers UK at CV Folks which can help me to pursue my career at best CV help & career counsellor. Thanks for sharing review & recommendation.

WilliamRiley
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Lady Killer

Post#3 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:28 am

After reading your opinion about this book, I am also very excited to read it as I love to read such kind of interesting & horror books and comics. Being as a part of education as I am academic consultant, I love to read education related blogs but also love to read including horror & story books. I am also suggest this very interesting book to my students who are come to seek dissertation writing help UK from me at Elite Assignment UK where with a team of highly qualified and experienced assignment writers, I am proudly helping students to finish their dissertation, assignment or coursework on time and with ultimate perfection.

Return to “Crime & Horror Comics”