RPG Gamer Meet and Greet Thread

The granddaddy of them all - Dungeons & Dragons - along with newer games, like Pathfinder and RuneQuest. Don't forget a pen and paper. And dice. Lots and lots of dice.
ElectricTrain
Peasant
Peasant

Re: RPG Gamer Meet and Greet Thread

Post#11 » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:01 pm

Greetings Gamers

My name is Travis. Im a relatively recent transplant to the twin cities and I would like to find a group to play with. I am most familiar with DND 3.5/Pathfinder. I have played WOD, mostly vampire but I would love to find a werewolf group. I am passingly familiar with the Hero system, lots of numbers but super open to creativity. Feel free to send me a message if you need a player for a game.

Ardenack
Peasant
Peasant

Post#12 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:45 am

Hey all, Matthew here aka Arde. I have been trying to find a group of gamers for a few months with no luck, 26 years old and have only had limited experience with role playing games but much experience in tabletops and RPGs. Looking for a chill group that doesn't mind helping a noob along, I tend to commit pretty hard when I find something I like so expect dedication to the group if something fits well. Shoot an email if you looking for another member, I am a fast learner and willing to do reading and such out of game to make the play smoother when we meet. Mattimo890@gmail.com

Doomcleaver90
Peasant
Peasant

Post#13 » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:49 pm

Hi!!

I'm a male in my mid 40's looking to join a mature gaming group. Been gaming in one shape or another since early 80's. I enjoy RP as much or more than H/S. Have experience with most old-school RP games (D&D, Warhammer Fantasy, Shadow Run, etc.) as well as newer stuff. (D&D 4 and 5, Pathfinder....)

Prydyn
Peasant
Peasant

Post#14 » Wed May 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Hello! My name is Eric. I am looking to meet and make friends with people interested in playing D&D. I played back in the late 80's quite a bit, but have not really played since. So I will be a noob for a bit until I get the hang of it again. A little about myself. I am 47, and transplanted here about 10 years from the west coast. I currently live in the south east metro area. I am open to other role playing games, but will be a novice in those games also. So if you have an opening I would love to join you. Probably make my wife happy by getting me out of the house for awhile too. :D

Thanks,
Eric

Jay
Peasant
Peasant

Post#15 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:07 am

New in town and looking for to get back into RPGs? Come check out Saturday Night Space Opera! We play all kinds of sci-fi and space opera roleplaying and board games. We're a group of game masters and players who rotate running a variety of rules and different settings every month. Adventures are crafted to be one-off and easy to join (usually pre-generated characters or templates are provided). No experience necessary--novices are always welcome!

Beam down join us at the first Saturday of every month at the Source, starting at 6:00 p.m.

Schedule and RSVP at http://www.SaturdayNightSpaceOpera.com
Attachments
Saturday Night Space Opera Invite Poster.jpg
Saturday Night Space Opera Invite Poster.jpg (136.78 KiB) Viewed 2549 times

KenRock
Peasant
Peasant

Post#16 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Grant, I am 21 years old and looking for a group to play 5e D&D with.

I am relatively new to playing Dungeons & Dragons, with my only experience coming from the Baldur's Gate video game series. I would be more than happy to join a group who would be willing to bring in a newbie such as myself under their wing. I haven't had much opportunity to join a group yet, so I have been playing around with making characters. If anyone would be willing or interested, you can contact me through my email: the2nddummy@gmail.com

I hope you all have grand adventures in your future!

MackAB
Peasant
Peasant

Post#17 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:17 pm

Hello everyone,

I just moved here from Michigan and am picking up some new hobbies. I have always been interested in DnD, but have never participated. So, I'm at step 1, which is finding a group of people to run me through a game. Let me know if you're interested or have any advice!

Please contact me at AustinMackBlack@gmail.com
Thanks

Return to “Tabletop Role-Playing Games”