Players Wanted! Have four, need two more.

Anything you need to get off your chest about any kind of gaming at all. We're good listeners...we promise.
Town Crier
Peasant
Peasant

Players Wanted! Have four, need two more.

Post#1 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:33 am

Welcome to Blazhez!!!

2 Players Wanted (I already have 4) for a Sandbox-Style, Player-Driven, Long-Term FRPG Campaign.

Location: St. Paul, Greater East Side, Private Home near to 94 X McKnight and the Sun-Ray Bus Transit Center.

Meeting: One day, E/O Weekend. System: Pathfinder 3.5
8 hour sessions. Group Size: 4-8 Players
*Specific day to be determined when *6 players is optimal
the group is together.

This is an all CM-designed, Freestyle, City-Based, Rogue-Centric Campaign.
No canned scenarios. Improvisational Campaign-Master Style.

Players: Mature Play-Acting, Story-Driven, Problem-Solving with Strong Common Sense is desired. Those who prefer to play like Sara Felton of KODT, or Joanna Harcourt from "Dorkness Rising".
Player gender is not an issue, nor is age (providing that you are of a mature personality).

Guidelines: Pure Humans Only. No guns. Alignments preferred toward the Neutral spectrum. Extreme Good/Evil will be frowned upon. 3rd Level start, and 1st level of a Rogue-like class, so as to emphasize stealth and wit, as opposed to bursting in and killing everything in sight. Out-witting, in character, the CM is strongly approved and lauded when it happens.
Current Estimated Start Date: Early November, 2016

I currently have four players on board. So, if you love to create characters with rich backgrounds, then please contact me:

Michael J. Devor mykldvr@gmail.com 651-797-8415

john smith
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Players Wanted! Have four, need two more.

Post#2 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:29 pm

Hello everyone
I am new here to this community.i wanna know about the games here.
best regards
john smith
writer at online dissertation writing services in UK.

Return to “General Gaming Talk”