D&D Adventurer's League?

The granddaddy of them all - Dungeons & Dragons - along with newer games, like Pathfinder and RuneQuest. Don't forget a pen and paper. And dice. Lots and lots of dice.
The Dread Polack
Peasant
Peasant

D&D Adventurer's League?

Post#1 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:52 pm

Hey, I'm looking for some Adventurer's League games. I've found some slightly different info regarding events at The Source between their own site and the wizards.com site.

According to Wizards, they run games at 6 pm and 9 pm on Wednesdays, and 6 pm on Thursdays. The Source's site only mentions Wednesday at 6 pm.

I normally work until 7 pm or later. I know some DMs don't mind a late arrival, but a 9 pm start would be pretty good for me. However, it says that The Source closes at 9 pm on Wednesdays. I remember when I used to game at the old location, it would stay open later for gaming only. Is that still the case?

-Dan

KenRock
Peasant
Peasant

Re: D&D Adventurer's League?

Post#2 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:57 pm

I am not entirely sure about the Thursday games you mention, you might have to stop in and ask to figure out for sure. Regarding Wednesdays, the majority of Adventurer League games usually run from 6pm-9pm and from 9pm onward are the late games. Again, I would highly recommend talking to some of the employees in store about the League games to ascertain the facts. The store itself closes at 9pm but if you are in the gaming area before then, you can stay and play a late game should you be able to join one (I am almost certain this is true).

Hopefully this helped, even if it was just a little!

Return to “Tabletop Role-Playing Games”